11 February 2007

Maritime Transport page added to my web site

Having discover last week that I and some of my colleagues are going to be helping out on shipping policy over the coming few months (in the past my involvement has mainly been related to the maritime aspects of the Doha Round of trade talks), I have just spent a good portion of today developing a new Maritime Transport page for my home pages.

What struck me in completing the new page is the amount of consolidation that has been going on in the international liner shipping industry in the recent past, something that some of the web pages of New Zealand port companies have yet to catch up with.

The additional maritime-related links now take the total number of links off my home pages to well over the thousand mark.

Now I have a good excuse to see if I can make time to take some more shipping and sea port photographs to add to the new page.

No comments: