06 February 2007

Aircraft Photos taken in Germany

Photography has been a hobby of mine for many years. I now take my digital camera with me when travelling. Photos out the windows of aircraft from altitude are usually disappointing but when on the ground at a busy international airport the results can be quite interesting.

Here are couple of photographs I took last year out of aircraft windows while taxiing for take off.

The JAL B747-400F above was about to take off from Frankfurt as we took off for Geneva.

The Lufthansa A319 above was being pushed back at dusk around the same time as we were departing Munich for Asia.

I have a few of my photos stored and displayed on Flickr, including sets of photographs taken around Bruges, Belgium, and Rome, Italy. I have just added three photographs taken last year in Moscow.

No comments: